Thursday, July 24, 2008

question?

Small accomplishments like getting to sit in the shopping cart are so much more exciting when we have been working so hard on sitting up. I am sorry that I have no other choice but to use the "green" buggy as my children refer to it. The idea is wonderful to distract them from all the sugary mommy can I's. However the thing is impossible to drive. I have adapted well to driving the super cart as long as I don't have to do much turning. I fail to understand why we just can't have the larger version of the traditional cart like at Sam's club or Costco. The buggy basket is big enough to actual hold food and diapers for a family of 5 and the seat holds 2 children! They would be much easier on driving. And maybe they could have more than ONE in the store so that all the mommies could shop with ease. Instead of hunting down the one green buggy without any luck and having to hold one child and push the buggy with the other child while they ask to be held because it is just no fair to hold one and not the other. Only to turn the corner and get into a buggy wreck with the mom that found the green buggy first. I guess this modern day hunting and gathering is still better than having to kill something and drag it home. I wonder if they had to carry their children on their backs in a papoose and still throw a spear with accuracy. One things for sure it would definitely be a multitasking spear packing mama that could do it.
So the question is, What is your most frustrating product or lack of product you use with your children?

2 comments:

Donna Wright said...

I am laughing hysterically (with you, I hope) at the thought of you having wrecks in the green buggy at Publix! I can just see you now trying to maneuver that thing around the corners. That said, I would agree (and I only have 1 kid to cart around) that the grocery cart is such a pain! It's hard (for me anyway)to get the carrier in it, and then I can't see over Owen and I am constantly running into things! When I did go to Publix with 2 other kids one day, I had them push Owen around with him in then carrier down IN the cart and then I had one of my own. I will be ready for Owen to be able to sit up in the cart. Then I have to worry about not racing over something and vaulting him out of the damn thing!

Anonymous said...

i want to b in the buggie