Monday, July 14, 2008

camper boy

We are so happy to finally be reunited with our oldest child. He has been away with his grandparents for a whole month! This is the first time we have (or he has) been away for a lengthy time period. We all have fared well, although we have all missed each other abundantly.He had definitely grown in more than just height. He seems to developed a stronger sense of independence. It is wonderful to see your child grow and mature. Even though I miss my little boy who couldn't leave my side, I feel our job as parents has met some milestone. He has begun to be more him and less us. We got to him just in time for him to run off again. His new obsession is Backpacking. Maybe when he gets back he will want to love on his mama.


2 comments:

Donna Wright said...

I am so happy to see Tyeson! Those are great photos. Tell him I missed him too!!!

Anonymous said...

hi...