Wednesday, September 3, 2008

a whole year

Happy Birthday Asher!! Has a whole year really gone? It is hard to believe that our little baby is one. It is such a privilege to observe a person grow; to learn how they learn and watch as they find new joys in their world. He has overcome so many challenges in a short time and I am so proud of how hard he has worked. He is working on crawling and is just about there. He's newest thing is to shout out when his brother & sister are talking like he is a part of the conversation. He has also learned that chewing on your sister's puzzle pieces does not result in a pleasant reward. Each one of these little gifts have taught me about human nature as they learn how to navigate the world. Tyeson taught me that I could channel stubbornness, Clair taught me self confidence, and Asher has taught me to slow down and take note of each moment. So I take this moment to celebrate him and all that he adds to my world. You may visit the shop to view his outfit, the Louis long reversible romper in khaki.

1 comment:

Donna Wright said...

I love him to pieces! You have such a beautiful family and I am so excited for Asher's First Birthday!