Monday, September 8, 2008

soldier boy

This weekend was a great celebration of Asher first year. But the highlight was the surprise visit from Uncle Adam. Along with that great smile and a very short high and tight doo, he brought MREs for his oldest nephew. Tyeson had a blast warming his tortilla in a pouch filled with water that began to boil on its own. There is something I nor Clair or I guess women can understand what is so good about eating nacho cheese by squirting it out of a packet into your mouth then repeating the its "notyourcheese" joke. He is still talking about how good the food is and would like to eat them every day as an after school snack. Then I remind me they have like 3000 calories and he doesn't eat that much in 2 days. I"m not sure if I should be concerned that he likes the food so much he decides to enlist or if my cooking is so bad that a bag of cheese is better. As a sidebar Asher has decided the flash is too bright and every picture I have taken for the last week he closes his eyes.

No comments: