Monday, June 30, 2008

brown bear

Last night my little brown bear came home from a week at the beach with her grandparents. She is so tan and I believe her legs are a bit longer too. There is nothing in this world like an unsolicited hug from a child. The hug she wrapped around me when she got back was 5 minutes long. Once she decided to let go she ran to her brother and kissed and loved all over him. We are glad to have her home. She is wearing Lilly Belle shorts from LOVELY LOU. Click here to vist the online shop and view the entire LOVELY LOU collection.


1 comment:

Donna Wright said...

Look at her! I am jealous of her pretty tan. I know you love those hugs. Owen has just recently started squeezing me back a bit when we hug and I treasure those moments. I love the fact that he knows I am his mommy and that I can make things "all better." Glad Clair had a nice trip to the beach!! What a pretty girl.