Monday, November 17, 2008

shop sucess

We had a great time this weekend at the Jingle Jubilee. I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to all the ladies of the Tallahassee Jr. League. They were so awesome, serving us lunch and taking care of all the vender's needs. And also to Grammy & Gee for sharing a booth with LOVELY LOU. One of my favorite vendors from the show (besides Lovely Lou) was the governors daughter. She makes beautiful necklaces, no two are alike. It is my newest addiction. It is always inspiring to be surrounded by such creative people. It really gets the ideas flowing. I am pleasantly overwhelmed with new ideas to explore, so watch out for things to come. I also wanted to thank all the shoppers who came out and supported not just the Jr. League but all the vendors. Everyone had a good show and the shoppers went home with their Christmas shopping off to a great start (mine too).

No comments: